|PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY|
Online Registration Starts on 21st January 2013 and Closes on 18th March 2013.
- Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force, Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
- Akure: 323 Artillery Regiment, Owena Barracks, Akure
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera Sokoto
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
- All applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the
documents listed under Paragraph 9(b) at the recruitment centers and during the
final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents
if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 7.
- Photocopies of:
- (I) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done less than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- (II) Educational and Trade Certificates
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected.
- The application fee is 1000 (excluding bank charges).
On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Pay4Me Acknowledgment
slip by clicking on the PAY APPLICATION FEE button.
Applicants are to use the printed acknowledgment slip to make payment at any of the designated banks.
- Technical Support:
For Technical Support, please call:08104577415, 09-8704817, 09-8708475, 08078406568 or
All phone lines are available between
8:30AM and 5:30PM